To view or edit the contact information of a group, click Site Management > Contact Management > View/Edit Contact Data. This will bring up a list of all of your groups in the database.
1. View/Edit Contact Data Window
1. You can View the Contacts in that group by clicking the Two Heads button.
2. You can Add Contacts by clicking the Head + button.
3. You can export the contact by clicking the down arrow.
4. You can send a mass email to the specific contact group by clicking the envelope.
5. You can delete an entire group by clicking the "X" / Delete button.
2. Group Members
This is the view to edit an individual contact group (step 1 from above)
At the top of the page (shown above) will be displayed the name of the Group you chose. Below that displays the number of contacts showing of the total amount (1). Results per Page allows you to change the amount of Contacts that display at a time (2). Each Contact in the list will have it's own Delete button and Pencil Glass button (3). The Delete button will obviously delete that Contact from the group. The Pencil will allow you to View and/or Edit that person's Contact information. Lastly, clicking Add (4) will allow you to add a new person to the group without having to go to the SignUp Form.