The following tips and suggestions are to help you get the most out of your Perpetua calendar.
- Holidays / Special Events If you have an all day event or a holiday that you would like to display above the rest of the events for the day create it without a start or end time.
- Multi-day Event If you have an event that is spanning multiple days, set it as a weekly Recurring Event. Type Recur every 1 week(s) and select multiple days of the week. You can also set up Recurring Events for multiple months.
2. Calendar Views
- Day Focus Calendar If you have a large number of events, especially multiple events that occur on the same day, use the Day Focus Calendar.
- Display suggestions When using either the Day Focus or Month Focus calendar the calendar looks optimal at full width. Partial width displays are less effective, especially if the column width is less than 70%.
- Pop-up Blockers On the Month Focus Calendar, if you have the event details open in a new window users with pop-up blockers may not see them.
- Coming Events Place a Coming Events Calendar on your homepage and set it to display the next 7 or 14 days worth of events. This allows visitors to your site to see what's happening soon and gives them an opportunity to get involved quickly.
- Color suggestions Keep the colors on the calendar consistent with the colors you use on your content box.