With Perpetua E-commerce, you have the ability to set up a store online for books, media, and other products. The first step is to set up your products and you can then display those products on any page you want.
1. Click on Site Management.
2. Click on E-commerce.
3. Click on Manage Products. A new window will pop open with a list of your existing products if you have any.
4. Click on Add Product at the top of the window.
6. Enter the price you are selling the product for.
7. Enter the retail price.
8. Enter a description of the product.
9. Enter the weight of the product.
*NOTE* The Weight field is only used if you want to charge shipping per weight of the item. For more information, see the page on Shipping Charges.
10. Select if the product is active or not.
12. Align the image to the left or right of the product module.
13. Upload a thumbnail preview of the image by selecting "Choose File" and browsing on your computer
14. Upload a large version of the image by selecting "Choose File" and browsing on your computer
15. Save the product
*NOTE* Now you have completed adding a product. Add as many products as you desire by repeating steps 1-15.
16. Go to the page you wish to add product or products to.
17. Click on Add Content.
18. Click on Ecommerce: Product.
19. Choose the product you wish to display.
20. Hit save.
*NOTE* You have now successfully added a product to your page, to add more products repeat steps 17-20.