This walkthrough will show you how to embed your media into a website using the embed/iframe links that can be found in the OneCast Media Platform dashboard.
1. Log into your OneCast dashboard.
You can do this by going to http://media.perpetuatech.com/.
2. Copy the embed code for the media file you want to place on your website.
- Do this by holding your mouse pointer over the file that you want to embed so that it's highlighted and the five buttons appear next to it.
- Click the button with the brackets to display the embed code.
3. Copy the embed code.
Before you copy the code make sure you set the size of the media player that you want to appear.
4. Paste the embed code into your website.
If your website uses a CMS then paste it into the "Source Code Editor".